In 2015, the CASE District III board created the Innovative Ideas Grant to support fresh and innovative programming ideas within the District III membership. Through CASE District III’s Innovative Ideas Grant, we are able to invest in collaborative professional development programs for advancement colleagues and their institutions. This funding provides a catalyst for ideas and events that improve our work, strengthen our institutions and benefit CASE District III institutional members.
Innovative Ideas Grants usually range from $500-$5,000. Grant application deadlines are January 15, April 1 and July 15 at midnight CT. The Innovative Ideas Grant Committee reviews applications and seeks board approval at the CASE III board meetings held in February, April and August.
All applications for the Innovative Ideas Grant will receive thorough consideration. Successful applications will meet one or more of the following criteria:
– Impact a number of District III professionals.
– Provide opportunities for professional development for District III members.
– Show collaboration between District III member institutions.
– Enhance programs, services or training generally offered at the district conference.
– Support the District III strategic initiatives.
- Complete the application for the Innovative Ideas Grant prior to the deadline (January 15, April 1 and July 15 at midnight CT).
- The District III Innovative Ideas Grant Committee will review applications and present them to the District III board for final approval.
- Grant recipients will be contacted and awards will be announced.
- Grant recipients will coordinate the marketing of their programs with District III.
- Within 30 days following the use of the funds, grant recipients must provide a written report specifying the use and impact of the funds. This information will be made available on the website for future applicants’ reference.
For more information contact Ashley Privott, at Grant,firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-383-5310.