CASE International is committed to increasing the diversity of the advancement profession by helping institutions connect with their diverse constituencies and by creating pathways for current and future advancement professionals of diverse backgrounds. CASE District III supports this diversity initiative and seeks to identify opportunities to promote diversity within our district. We are committed to increasing the diversity of CASE District III by consciously including underrepresented populations, including but not limited to those identified by gender, ethnicity, religious affiliation, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, veteran status and/or physical and mental capabilities.
We aim to advocate, provide programming and offer networking opportunities in support of those colleagues and organizations that seek to create a vibrant, diverse workforce that properly reflects their institutional culture and values.
These strategic initiatives advance CASE District III’s goal of promoting diversity:
– Creating a training, development and awareness program that supports a diverse advancement pool.
– Developing and maintaining an active support network for advancement professionals from diverse backgrounds.
– Recognizing and celebrating those individuals and organizations that represent our ideals.
CASE District III, in partnership with CASE International, will support the following initiatives to help diversify the profession:
– The Annual District Conference
– The Annual District Awards Program
– Minority Advancement Institute Conference
– CASE Jupiter Fellowship Program
– CASE District III Inclusion and Diversity Leadership Award
– CASE International/AADO Conference for Diverse Philanthropy & Leadership
For more information contact Marcus Burgess at email@example.com.